Wednesday, January 12, 2011

January 11th | my good luck charm

Yesterday Caely actually napped. Which was awesome. Naps are not a daily guarantee anymore around here, and that is tough on all of us. I've tried so many things and I don't know what the connection is, but anytime that I put her in these Belle pjs she naps. When she is dressed in something else for nap-time, she doesn't nap..so I am keeping my fingers crossed and putting her in these jammies every afternoon now. So far - it works!

So here she is in her crib after nap. She was so comfy she didn't want to get out! I am going to try my best this year to take more everyday, lifestyle shots of us around the house instead of only "portraits". I was also messing around with a new watermark for my pictures and didn't realize it was cutting right through her face when I saved it so sorry about that :)

I love her sweet little look here.

While she was in her crib she told me "I will never ever ever, I mean never kiss a frog! Yuck!" haha if you can't tell, her favorite movie right now is The Princess and the Frog.

Another funny from today: we were listening to Bon Jovi's Dead or Alive and Caely asked "is this song about pirates mommy?"

No comments:

Post a Comment